Spring is time for shearing and spinning yarn!

 

Well, I am going to share two new blogs I have come across . One is my neighbor that I purchase fresh eggs from www.hatchtown.com They also have a herd of  Coopworth sheep that they grow organically selling the meat and spinning the wool. Jim ,shepherd also is a woodworker and creates spindles and spinning tools. Check their blog out as they have wonderful  handmade items for sale! Next is a spinner that is taking you through the steps of washing a fleece and has a youtube link to watch. Her spinning experiences are fun reading and I enjoyed her keeping the art of spinning alive.Go to: www.thevagabondweaver.co

You can also find her products on Etsy.com Look on the margin of this blog to find her link.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bill Leinbach Coverlet Weaver

Celtic Knot Hook To hang your coat